MS. AREE PETCHARAT
POSITION: Managing Director
MBA -Delft University, The Netherlands
(Scholarship under the German Government)
- Diploma in General Management -Delft University, Netherlands
(Scholarship under the Dutch Government)
- BA (Sociology, Psychology) -Lucknow University, India
Currently working as Managing Director of Aree & Associates Ltd., a local HR Management and Development Consulting firm specialized in setting up HR Management System, training needs analysis, assessment center, development center, organization development, and learning and development programs for SMEs, etc.
- Over 10 years of experience as General Manager of Adecco Consulting responsible for HR consulting and services including HR management, development, recruitment,and assessment.
- Two years experience at the Australian Embassy conducted
selection of refugees from Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and Thai citizen applying for permanent resident in Australia.
- Nine years of experience in a state enterprise dealt with international financial aid such as World Bank, UNDP, USAID, GTZ.
Organized several training and development centers for CITIBANK, QANTAS, TA ORANGE, BANGCHAK, PETROLEUM, CETELEM, MAKRO, etc.
- Act as an on-site HR Consultant providing HR solutions and set up full functions HR management systems for several projects
- Designed and implemented assessment methodologies and processes for the recruitment of flight attendant, sales executive, telemarketer, credit attendant
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES :
Committee of Human Capital Management
- Guest speaker of several seminar, training, conference and events
- Trainer on Selection and Staffing, HCM Clinic Center and Forum
- Columnist of JobPilot.com and Nationejobs.com in ASK EXPERT column
- Write HR Articles for several media and magazine eg. Dharmniti Business Law, Krung Thepdhurakij
Certified Trainer on Career Transition Program of Lee Hecht Harrison (a world leader in professional HR and Outplacement Consulting Service)
- Certified Interpreter of Thomas DISC Personal Profile Analysis
TRAINING COURSES :
Creating a Healthy Organization by Dr. Imre Lovey and Dr. William Rothwell, PMAT & NIDA,June 2005
- Workforce Analysis Techniques by Marisa Chaopruthipong, HR Center, March 2005
- EQ and Increment of Work Efficiency organized by Asst. Prof. Theerasak Kambunnarak, Thammasat University, July 2001
- Tests Design for Selection by Prof. Dr. Uthumporn Jamornmarn, Chulalongkorn University, January 2002
- Balanced Scorecard & KPI by Asst. Prof. Pasu Decharin Chulalongkorn University, Feb 2003
- HR Outsourcing Management and Legal Implications by Chamnan Pimonrat and Anchalee Sereerak, July 2001
MS. SUNSANEE JARIYANUKOA
POSITION: Senior HR Consultant
M.S.(Human Resource & Organization Development) -National Institute of Development Administration(NIDA)
- BBA.(Human Resource Management) -Rajamangala University of Technology (Thanyaburi)
Over 15 years experience in human resource services including HR consulting, temporary and permanent recruitment, dealing with mass recruitment for several positions such as telesales, call center, product consultant, collector,credit analyst, etc.
- Acted as on-site HR Consultant for several HRM Projects focusing on Compensation & Benefits, Assessment Center,Performance Management System,Selection Tools and Job Satisfaction Survey, etc.
- Over 13 years of experience in HR Management function at SUPREDERM,ADECCO and ACE Insurance involving in compensation & Benefits, payroll, recruitment, HRD
TRAINING & SEMINAR :
Salary & Benefits Survey & HR Benchmark by HR Center (July 2012)
- Compensation & Benefits Survey by Personnel Management Association of Thailand(PMAT) (July 2012)